- Medical grade isolated constant current/constant voltage battery charger
- Weighs 0.2lbs(0.44kg) than the previous model
- Input protection circuitry protects against voltage surges up to 4,000 VAC
- Output protection circuitry protects against reversed battery connections
- Wider temperature range -40° to 158°F (-40 to +70°C) than the previous version
- Worldwide input voltage range
The improved Amron International 2823-603 External Battery Charger recharges the batteries used in Amron Communicators and Amcommand II Air Control Systems that use an external charger.
The Amron International 2823-603 External Battery Charger can be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the battery or communicator. The charger can be used to power the communicator in locations where AC power is available without the possibility of harm to divers due to its medical grade isolation. This isolation protects divers from hazardous AC currents.
The Amron International 2823-603 External Battery Charger is much lighter than the previous model and provides protection against reverse battery connection, AC power surges up to 4,000 VAC and has a wider temperature range from -40° to 158°F (-40 to +70°C).
Brand Amron International Video No
What is the difference between the old 2823-602 Battery Charger and the new version 2823-603?The 2823-603 has been designed with superior input voltage protection against voltage surges up to 4,000 VAC. It will easily handle 1,000 VAC spikes commonly found on shipboard power.