- Faster charging than the previous model (10 hours)
- Weighs less than previous model (only 0.2 lbs!)
- Medical grade isolated power supply with a constant current / constant voltage battery charge controller
- Power supply is protected by two 1.5A slow blow fuses
- Internal resettable fuses
- Surge arrestor with a rate voltage of 470 Volts
- Reverse current protection
- Wider range of operating temperatures (-40 to +70 degrees C)
- European standards compliant
- 1-Diver Amcom I series (2810E)
- 2-Diver Amcom II series Standard (2820A/23)
- 2-Diver Amcom II series Deluxe (2825A/23)
- 2-Diver Amcommand II Air Control System (8225-HP)
- 2-Diver Amcommand II Air Control System with Heating Element (8225-HP-H)
- 2-Diver Amcommand II Air Control System with Dual HP Regulators (8225-HP2)
The improved Amron International 2823-603 External Battery Charger recharges Gel-Cell batteries used in the Amcom Communicators and Amcommand II Air Control Systems that use an external charger.
The Amron International 2823-603 External Battery Charger can be left on charge indefinitely and will not damage the batteries or the communicator. The charger can be used to directly power the unit where AC power is available.
The Amron International 2823-603 External Battery Charger now boasts a medical grade isolated power supply with a constant current / constant voltage battery charge controller and charges a battery in 10 hours. It also much lighter while featuring resettable fuses, reverse current protection, and handles a wider range of operating temperatures (-40 to +70 degrees C).
Compatible Communicators are listed below in Item Overview tab.
Brand Amron International Video N/A
What is the difference between the old 2823-602 Battery Charger and the new version 2823-603?We redesigned the circuitry to include an internal resettable fuse and a built-in surge arrestor to help protect the charger from 1KV spikes seen onboard ships.