We collect personal information you provide to us by lawful and fair means. For example, we collect information when you create an account, sign up for email promotions, use the interactive areas and features on our site, make a purchase, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect your email address if you provide it when completing a survey, a product review or entering an online contest. The types of personal information we collect include, name, address, phone or fax number, email address, photo, and account information (e.g. credit card and online registration information). Our payment card system is compliant with the guidelines set by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and credit card information is encrypted and secured. We do not store the CCV (card verification value) information of a card, and you may be asked to provide your CVV code every time an order is processed. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Cookies and Other Information Collected
This site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. A "cookie" is a small data file that our sites transfer to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we may also use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We can automatically collect data using cookies. For example, when your web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
Cookies can also help us customize and improve our site for visitors. If you desire, the “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including order confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you communications about Amron International and our partners products, services, offers, promotions and news;
- maintain and administer your www.amronintl.com online account;
- Operate and improve our site and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Amron International and its affiliates, including as follows:
- We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf.
- We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with other areas of our site.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Amron International at any time, please use our unsubscribe link found at the bottom of our promotional email or if you prefer contact us by phone, toll-free at (877) 462-6700 or (760) 208-6500, Monday – Friday 6am – 5pm PST. You may also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'Opt Out'. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your orders, account and ongoing business relations.
Security of Personal Information