Returns and Repairs
- How do I return or exchange a product?
- What happens if I receive a damaged product?
- What happens with a refused shipment?
- How do I return a product for repair?
- What is the warranty for Amron Manufactured Products and/or Amron Distributed Products?
How do I return or exchange a product?
It is Amron’s policy to provide the finest quality products and the highest level of customer service. To facilitate an easy and efficient return or exchange experience please complete our online Return Form or contact Amron’s Return and Repair Coordinator by calling toll free (877) 462-6700 or (760) 208-6500 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PT or email to sales[at]amronintl[dot]com to obtain a Return Material Request (RMR) number and detailed instructions.
Please refer to the following general guidelines:
- Bulk and wholesale orders, special order items, non-cancelable/nonreturnable items and closeout items will not be accepted for return unless the items have manufacturing defects.
- Products must be returned within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of shipment in original containers, unused and in sellable condition.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, handling charges, customs duties, and other related costs.
- Note: In the case a product is being exchanged, the customer is responsible for all of the above listed
costs both ways.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply.
- Wrap the package securely. We encourage you to re-use your original packing material and shipping carton, and ship per the instructions provided by the Return and Repair Coordinator.
What happens if I receive a damaged product?
We strive to ensure that every order arrives on time and in good condition. Inspect your order immediately upon receipt to verify that all items have arrived in good condition. If an item arrives in damaged, please take digital photos, save the packing material and shipping carton and notify Amron immediately. All products, packaging, padding, and paperwork must be retained to ensure a proper investigation and damaged shipment claims. If the original packaging, padding and paperwork are not retained, the buyer will assume full responsibility for damages.
Do not return damaged or broken merchandise to Amron unless you receive a Return Material Request (RMR) number. All claims for damaged goods or shortages must be made with the carrier within seven days of occurrence. Therefore, if your shipment was insured through Amron, you will need to notify us immediately concerning damaged equipment, packages or misshipments.
What happens with a refused shipment?
Refused shipments may carry a minimum restocking fee of 25%, depending on the product, plus incurred freight and storage costs. Non-cancelable / Non-returnable items will incur a 100% restocking fee.
How do I return Amron Manufactured product for repair?
To request a repair on products manufactured by Amron or purchased from Amron, please complete our online Repair Form or contact Amron’s Return and Repair Coordinator by calling toll free (877) 462-6700 or (760) 208-6500 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PT or email to sales[at]amronintl[dot]com to obtain a Return Material Request (RMR) number and detailed instructions. Please have the model number and serial number handy and be prepared to offer as much information as possible about the problem. Please do not return any product without an authorization number.
Amron Manufactured Products
- Amron warrants that its manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, as described in all literature covering the products for periods specified in Amron’s documentation. Amron’s obligations under this warranty are limited to the repair of, or replacement of materials at Amron’s opinion. This warranty shall not cover defects which are the result of misuse, negligence, accident, repair or alterations.
Amron Distributed Products
- For products not manufactured by Amron, the manufacturer’s warranty is extended to the buyer. Amron expressly limits its guarantees and warranties to those extended and allowed by the manufacturing company. If you need a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for a product purchased from Amron, please contact your Account Manager or visit the manufacturer’s website for more information. In some cases, you may be able to access the warranty information from the product detail page on www.amronintl.com. Amron will, at its option, either replace the goods sold or refund the purchase price should a product defect be brought to our attention.