At Amron International, we realize the importance of attracting knowledgeable, efficient, talented, and energetic individuals to meet our high standards and goals. Amron associates are given the tools and training necessary to enhance their career development and their opportunities for success. In addition to providing a competitive compensation structure, Amron has developed an extensive list of personal benefits that include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, Life Insurance and Health Savings Account
- 401-K Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick Leave
Become a part of Amron International
Amron is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, with an unwavering commitment to Affirmative Action for Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans. We believe that race, color, gender, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and marital status make us unique as individuals and more compassionate in growing within the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about current employment opportunities with Amron International, please download our form below and email it to email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities
Inside Sales Account Manager
As a leader in the industries we support, Amron continues to expand and innovate to provide the highest quality products and service possible. We are currently looking for a customer focused and highly motivated Inside Sales Account Manager to join our Sales Team.
- Researches and analyzes sales opportunities by understanding the customer’s requirements, budgets, and buying habits.
- Sells products by developing relationships with key company personnel via telephone and recommends products and service solutions to fill their needs and requirements.
- Works proactively and professionally to ensure that the customer’s experience measures up to Amron’s customer service goals and promotes repeat business.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by staying current on industry trends, new products, market activities, reviewing competitor’s strengths/weaknesses, and attending company product training sessions.
- Promotes Amron Website and educates customers on its benefits and available tools to better meet their equipment and service requirements.
Qualifications and Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or similar discipline.
- 2-4 years inside sales experience in commercial diving or similar B2B industry but willing to consider a recent college grad that fulfills educational requirement above.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS applications, with advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly desired.
- Must be adept at managing multiple responsibilities, working independently, and capable of contributing to a positive team effort.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume, along with salary requirements, for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.