- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop
- Two way-inline
- Brass body construction
- 1/4 in. MNPT x 1/4 in. FNPT
- Directional handle actuation
- PTFE seat
- PTFE seal
The Parker B-Series Ball Valve - Brass is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 2-way ball valve features a 90 degree rotation of the stem for quick on/off in both manual and remote actuated versions.
A broad selection of valve body, seat, and seal materials provides a wide range of pressures and temperatures at which the Parker B-series 2-way ball valve may be used.
Brand Parker Video No