Quad-Valve Exhaust Kit for SL-17A/B/K and 37 - P/N: 525-759 Includes:
- (1) Tri Valve Assembly - P/N: 505-725
- (2) O-Rings - P/N: 510-007
- (1) O-Ring - P/N: 510-033
- (1) Exhaust Valve - P/N: 510-552
- (2) Tie Wraps - P/N: 520-042
- (2) Screws - P/N: 530-019
- (3) Screws - P/N: 530-032
- (1) Main Exhaust Adapter Cover - P/N: 560-530
The Kirby Morgan525-759 Quad-Valve Exhaust Kit for SL-17A/B/K and 37 has less breathing resistance that the older single valve exhaust while providing an extremely dry hat. The Quad-Valve™ Exhaust is made of a chemical resistant compounds, making this system ideal for contaminated water diving.
- Medium flat blade screwdriver
- 1-inch Pound torque screwdriver w/medium flat blade
- 1-3/8in. (lg. tube regulator) or 1-1/4in. (sm. Tube regulator)
- 11/16in.-13/16in.- 7/8in.- open end torque wrench adapters
- 7/8in. open end wrench
- #1 Phillips head screwdriver
For detailed directions on installing this kit, please refer to our Attachments tab where there is a printable instruction and blowapart pdf available for download.
Please see the Overview tab to see the components of the kit.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No