Authorized Kirby Morgan® Repairs
Amron International is your authorized Kirby Morgan Repair Center for all Kirby Morgan Helmets, BandMasks®, Full Face Masks and Air Controls. Amron only uses Kirby Morgan Genuine Parts for all repairs, upgrades and overhauls.
Why Choose Amron for your Helmet Repairs?
- Amron has been providing excellent products and services for 35 years – A trusted source for your commercial diving needs
- A large selection of in-stock Kirby Morgan Genuine Parts means a fast turnaround on repairs
- Experienced Kirby Morgan Certified Repair Technician on staff – two decades of experience!
- Repair quotes provided within 3 business days of helmet being received by Amron International
- Appendix A2.1 filled out and returned with helmet
- Proof of Annual Service affixed to helmet (sticker)
- 90 day warranty on repairs
Our Services Include:
- Annual Helmet Inspection and Overhauls to Appendix A2.1
- Annual BandMask® Inspection and Overhauls to Appendix A2.1
- Annual EXO® Inspection and Overhauls to Appendix A2.1
- Air Control System-5 Annual Overhaul and Inspection to Appendix A2.1
Reliable and Experienced Service
Our repair technician, Joe Esparza, has 20 years of experience in the commercial diving industry. In 1993, Joe attended the College of Oceaneering where he first learned to overhaul Kirby Morgan helmets. After several years of working as a professional commercial diver in the Gulf of Mexico, he returned to California and worked at various jobs repairing and overhauling other regulator brands such as Aqua Lung® and Sherwood SCUBA®. As former working diver, Joe understands the importance of servicing your helmet properly and that your life depends on the quality of his work.
Easy and Efficient Repairs
Call Amron’s friendly repair coordinator Pam Rice at 760-208-6500 for a return authorization number. Then ship your helmet, mask or air control to us. Within 3 days of our repair department receiving the helmet, our technician will inspect the helmet and provide a written quote for repairs. Upon approval, the helmet, mask or air control is serviced and repaired. If the annual service is performed than the annual inspection sticker will be affixed to the helmet. For your repair and maintenance records the Appendix A2.1 will be filled out and included in the return shipment with your helmet.