- Trim weight pouch
- Easily mounts on cylinder band
- Increased stability in water
- Helps prevent cylinder buoyancy at end of dive
- Hook and pile closure for easy installation
- Hard or soft weights capability
- Durable cordura nylon fabric
- All edges taped and sewn for strength and durability
- Grommets for rapid drainage
- Capacity: 6 lb (2.72 kg)
- Color: Black
Do you seem to be to front heavy and want to become more stable in the water? Maybe your cylinder begins to knock on the back of your head near the end of a dive due to positive buoyancy? Either of these two common problems can be eliminated by adding Trim Weight Pockets to your Scuba Rig.
This simple Zeagle Trim Weight Pouch can carry a 6 lb soft or hard weight and mounts on any standard sized tank band. A hook and loop closure secures the weight in the pouch while plated grommets provide drain holes in the pouch.
Brand Zeagle Video No