- Shock resistant
- Field serviceable
- Illuminate and fluoresce trip wires
- Use as a rescue beacon
- Mark landing zones and area perimeters
- C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator
- LBT Tactical Modular Pouch
- Two ZR123A Lithium Batteries
- Rope Lanyard
- Wavelength (Color) - 532 nm (Green - 98% IR Filter)
- Output Power - Z-Bolt® "plus" Certified 4.0 ~ 5.0 mW
- Laser Safety Class - FDA Class IIIa
- Line Output Specifications - 15 Foot Line at 15 Feet
- Diode Circuit Type - Computerized APC
- Output Mode - Constant Wave
- Beam Divergence - 1.0 mRad
- Beam Diameter at Source - 1.1 mm
- Product Warranty - 1 Year
Use the Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator with Power Lockout to illuminate and fluoresce trip wires, as a rescue beacon, or to mark landing zones and area perimeters. The C-TRIP projects a brilliant Green Laser Line. A 60 degree fan which projects a 15 foot line at 15 feet. Easily scan doorways, halls or stair wells with one pass. Choice of LBT Modular Pouch included for battlefield transport and stowage. Laser power actuator on battery end cap assembly with constant on/off performance. Rope lanyard included. The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator with Power Lockout can be mounted on the BTMK-10 Green Laser System.
The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator with Power Lockout features an FDA Class IIIa Green Laser Module. Green Laser Line Generator powered by easily procured CR123A batteries, common to most laser, scope and tactical light systems. The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator with Power Lockout provides an effective solution for Trip Wire Detection or as a rescue beacon. No NVG's necessary.
The Z-Bolt® C-Trip Laser Trip Wire Illuminator with Power Lockout is easily carried, rugged and reliable, and is both waterproof and impact resistant.
Brand Z-Bolt Video N/A