- Worn as a CQB belt on users BDUs
- Two layer webbing on the belt area supports wearing side arm
- Attachment point is well suited for all rappel and extraction situations
- Certified by NATICK Soldier Research Development
- Meets MIL STD 858 standard and Test Methods T102
The Yates Assault Climbing Belt is a totally new concept in tactical harness and belt design. Designed in conjunction with military special ops units, this Yates Assault Climbing Belt is worn as a CQB belt on users BDUs. Two layer webbing on the belt area of the Yates Assault Climbing Belt supports wearing side arm. Leg portion can be quickly donned by releasing webbing keepers, pulling seat strap between legs and clipping to waist loop with carabiner. Attachment point is well suited for all rappel and extraction situations. Certified by NATICK Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center to meet MIL STD 858, Test Methods T102, modified for extraction harnesses.
Brand Yates Video N/A