- Built from proprietary aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a balanced aluminum magnesium silicon blend
- Manufactured to meet all U.S. (DOT) and Canadian (TC) regulations
- Cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure
- Most Catalina cylinders are painted with durable, premium-quality powder coatings
- Aluminum is highly resistant to external corrosion
- Available with the Pro-Valve or K-Valve option
- Service Pressure: 3000 PSI (207 bar)
- True Capacity: 77.4 cu. ft. (11.1 l)
- Weight (empty): 31.3 lbs (14.2 kg)
- Cylinder Length: 25.9 in. (658 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 7.25 in. (184 mm)
The Worthington A080 80 cubit foot Aluminum Dive Tank Brushed Finish with K-Valve is rated 3300 psi and comes with a K-Valve.
Worthington Aluminum Dive Tanks manufactures a full size range of scuba cylinders from 6 to 100 cubic feet. Manufactured from the 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, these cylinders have an impeccable record for safety and dependability.
All seamless aluminum alloy compressed gas cylinders are manufactured in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) 3AL and Transport Canada (TC) 3ALM requirements. Every cylinder is inspected and tested by a DOT and TC authorized independent inspection agency.
Note: When shipped, the tank valves will be removed and the tank will require visual re-inspection before being filled.
Brand Worthington Video No