- Size: 2.5 in.
- Fitting & Flange Location: Lower Mount wiht No Flange
- Connection Size and Type: 1/4 in. NPT
- Range: 0-5000 psi
- Case: 304 Stainless Steel with filling plug
- Bezel: Crimped Stainless Steel 304
- Dial: White ABS with Black and Red Lettering, with Pointerstop
- Pointer: Black Aluminum
- Window: Polycarbonate with Buna-N gasket
- Bourdon Tube:
- Phosphor Bronze "C" type (soldered) for Ranges 30" Hg (VAC) to 800 psi
- Phosphor Bronze "Helical" type (soldered) for Ranges 0-1000 psi up to 7500 psi
- Stainless Steel 316 "Helical" type (brazed) for Ranges 7500 to 15,000 psi
- Connection: Brass with press in brass restrictor .012"
- Movement: Copper alloy
- Weather Protection: IP 65
- Accuracy: 2.5% of span
- Vacuum / Compound to 200 psi
- Pressure from 15 pso to 10000 psi
- Weight: 0.44 lbs (0.185 kg)
- Case size: 2.5 in. (63 mm)
- Working Pressure:
- Steady 3/4 Scale Value
- Fluctuating 2/3 Scale Value
- Short Time Full Scale Value
- Operating Temperature:
- Ambient : -4ºF (-20ºC) to +140ºF (+60ºC)
- Medium: Max. +140ºF (+60ºC)
- Temperature Error: Difference of Temperature Changes from the Reference Temperature of 68ºF (20ºC) results in an Error of +0.4% for every 18ºF (10ºC) Rising or Falling. This Percentage is based on Gauge Accuracy.
- 1/4 in. NPT Bottom Connection
- 1/4 in. NPT Center Back Connection
- 1/4 in. NPT Center Back Connection with U-Clamp
- Other special connections available upon request
- Scale: psi/bar
- Other pressure scales available (bar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2, and dual scales)
The WIKA Pressure Gauges are commonly used on compressors, pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and a variety of other heavy duty applications in industrial environments.
For gauges with other configurations not listed in the drop down selections, please contact your Amron Representative to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand Wika Video N/A