- Offers more options than just a sleeping bag alone
- Oversize draft tube
- Zipper mateable with like style bags
- Comes with compression stuff sack and pillow
- Rating: +20 degree F (approximately 0 degrees C) or -20 degree F (approximately -30 degrees C) when used together
- Insulation: Lamilite
- Regular/Regular: 80 in. x 31 in.
- Regular/X-Long: 80 in. x 34 in.
- Wide/Regular: 90 in. x 31 in.
- Wide/X-Long: 90 in. x 34 in.
- Ultra Light Sleeping Bag Weight:
- Regular/Regular: 3.25 lbs.
- Regular/X-Long: 3.5 lbs
- Wide/Regular: 3.5 lbs
- Wide/X-Long: 4 lbs
- Over Bag Weight:
- Regular/Regular: 2.25 lbs.
- Regular/X-Long: 2.5 lbs
- Wide/Regular: 2.5 lbs
- Wide/X-Long: 3 lbs
The Wiggys Ultra LIght FTRSS Sleep System features the Ultra Light Sleeping Bag that is a +20 degree F (approximately 0 degrees C) rated mummy style bag. It is available in four sizes; 31 inches wide in the torso and 80 inches long (regular/regular) (weight is 3.25 lbs.), 34 inches wide and 80 (regular/wide body)(weight is 3.5 lbs.) inches long, 31 inches wide and 90 inches long (x-long/regular)(weight is 3.5 lbs) and 34 inches wide and 90 inches long (x-long/wide body)(weight is 4.5 lbs.).
All Wiggy's sleeping bags are filled with Lamilite insulation and have contoured hood sections. The draft tube is oversized and helps retain body heat by insulating the zipper. All left zip bags are made with a double draft tube. All like style bags are zipper mateable. Sleeping bags come with a compression stuff sack and pillow.
The Wiggys Ultra LIght FTRSS Sleep System includes the Over Bag which boasts the temperature rating to -20 degrees F (approximately -30 degrees C) when used with the Ultra Light Sleeping Bag.
Brand Wiggys Video No