- Oversize draft tube
- Zipper mateable with like style bags
- Comes with compression stuff sack and pillow
- Rating: 0 degree F (approximately -20 degrees C) or -40 degree F (approximately -40 degrees C) with Over bag
- Insulation: Lamilite
- Regular/Regular: 80 in. x 31 in.
- Regular/X-Long: 80 in. x 34 in.
- Wide/Regular: 90 in. x 31 in.
- Wide/X-Long: 90 in. x 34 in.
- Super Light Sleeping Bag Weight:
- Regular Length/Regular Body: 4 lbs
- X-Long Body/Regular Body: 4.5 lbs
- Regular Body/Wide Body: 4.5 lbs
- X-Long Body/Wide Body: 5 lbs
- Regular/Regular: 2.25 lbs.
- Regular/X-Long: 2.5 lbs
- Wide/Regular: 2.5 lbs
- Wide/X-Long: 3 lbs
The Wiggys Super Light FTRSS Sleep System is a 0 degree F (approximately -20 degrees C) rated mummy style bag. It is available in four sizes; 31 inches wide in the torso and 80 inches long (regular/regular) (weight is 4 lbs.), 34 inches wide and 80 inches long (regular/wide body) (weight is 4.5 lbs.), 31 inches wide and 90 inches long (x-long/regular) (weight 4.5 lbs.), and 34 inches wide and 90 inches long (x-long/wide body) (weight 5 lbs.).
All Wiggys sleeping bags are filled with Lamilite insulation and have contoured hood sections. The draft tube is oversized and helps retain body heat by insulating the zipper. All left zip bags are made with a double draft tube. All like style bags are zipper mateable. Sleeping bags come with a compression stuff sack and pillow.
The Wiggys Super Light Sleeping Bag has proven to be their most popular bag, both with the Armed Forces and Civilian markets. The Wiggys Super LIght FTRSS Sleep System includes the Over Bag which boasts the temperature rating to -40 degrees F (approximately -40 degrees C) when used with the Super Light Sleeping Bag.
Brand Wiggys Video No