- Natural fibers that enhance fabric's breatheability and will keep you warmer in cold weather than FR synthetic underwear that may be heavier and bulkier
- Non-toxic and free of hazardous chemicals
- Will not retain any body odor, ever
- Included on the Army's Authorized Product List of FR clothing
- Wickers FR yarn is ISO certified
- Materials: 50% Merino Wool and 50% FR Viscose (Rayon)
- Tests and Certifications
- NFPA 1971 8.6 Tested @ 500 Degrees F for 5 Minutes oven exposure: NO Ignition, Melting, Dripping or Separation
- Full Scale Arc Test ASTM F 1959/f 1959M-06ae1 - ATPV=4.8Cal/cm sq.
- Vertical Flame after 25 washings: After Flame - 0 seconds; After Glow - 0.2 seconds; Char Length; 129mm L, 133mm W, NO Melting or Dripping
- Machine washable in cold water for easy care
Small Medium Large X-Large Waist 28/30 32/34 36/38 40/42
The Wickers WA724 Men's Flame Retardant Boxer uses only natural fibers that enhance fabric's breatheability and will keep you warmer in cold weather than FR synthetic underwear that may be heavier and bulkier. It is also non-toxic and free of hazardous chemicals. Under flame will not produce toxic pyrolysis gasses. The fire retardant used in making our FR Rayon fiber is non-toxic and permanent.
Brand Wickers Video No