- Natural fibers that enhance fabric's breatheability and will keep you warmer in cold weather
- Fabric is non-toxic and is free of hazardous chemicals
- Will not retain any body odor, ever
- Included on the Army's Authorized Product List of FR clothing
- Wickers FR yarn is ISO certified
- Materials: 50% Merino Wool and 50% FR Viscose (Rayon)
- Machine washable in cold water for easy care
- Tests and Certifications
- NFPA 1971 8.6 Tested @ 500 Degrees F for 5 Minutes oven exposure: NO Ignition, Melting, Dripping or Separation
- Vertical Flame after 25 washings: After Flame - 0 seconds; After Glow - 0.2 seconds; Char Length; 129mm L, 133mm W, NO Melting or Dripping
- Full Scale Arc Test ASTM F 1959/f 1959M-06ae1 - ATPV=4.8Cal/cm sq.
Small Medium Large X-Large Chest 33/36 37/40 41/44 45/48 Neck 14/.14.5 15/15.5 16/16.5 17/17.5
The Wickers WA703 Men's Flame Retardant Short-Sleeve SAFE-Tee uses only natural fibers that enhance fabric's breatheability and will keep you warmer in cold weather than FR synthetic underwear that may be heavier and bulkier.
The Wickers fabric is Non-Toxic. Is free of hazardous chemicals. Under flame will not produce toxic pyrolysis gasses. The fire retardant used in making our FR Rayon fiber is non-toxic and permanent.
Brand Wickers Video N/A