- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT DECK APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Black All Leather
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Bootie
- Lining: OMAHA Moisture Wicking Lining
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Chevron to minimize FOD & Improve Traction
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Approved by the U.S. Navy for both flight and flight deck use. This boot provides an extra level of safety with a steel toe that meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety.
The Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction . This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. A Vibram Chevron outsole that minimizes foreign object damage and improves traction. The Vibram® Chevron sole is designed for maximum slip resistance in demanding environments ranging from ship decks to asphalt tarmacs.
For the ultimate in water resistance, a Gore-Tex® fabric bootie and Omaha moisture wicking lining keep your feet dry. Gore-Tex® fabric is engineered to keep moisture from getting inside the boot, and allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot and escape.
Brand Belleville Video N/A