- U.S. AIR FORCE UNIFORM APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Sage Green Leather / Nylon Fabric
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Bootie
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: VIBRAM® 360° Lug FIRE & ICE Compound Designed to Improve Traction
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the U.S.A.
U.S. Air Force Uniform approved, the Belleville boot has a Gore-Tex fabric bootie for superior water resistance. Gore-Tex® fabric is engineered to keep moisture from getting inside the boot, and allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot to escape.
For optimum safety and comfort, the Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none in Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Fire & Ice™ compound combines heat resistance of the Vibram® Fire compound with the slip resistance of the Vibram® Dri-Ice compound, for an even higher level of traction performance and durability. This premium outsole Dri-Ice compound helps prevent slippage in icy conditions while maintaining its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
Brand Belleville Video N/A