- U.S. ARMY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. AIR FORCE FLIGHT APPROVED
- ACU APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Tan Leather / Nylon Fabric
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Bootie
- Lining OMAHA Moisture Wicking Lining
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Flight approved by both the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force, this Belleville boot is also ACU approved. They keep your feet comfortable and dry with a cushioned polyurethane midsole and OMAHA moisture wicking lining. A Gore-Tex® fabric bootie offers excellent water resistance. Gore-Tex® fabric is engineered to keep moisture from getting inside the boot, and allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot to escape.
The Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. Additionally, the Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed for premium performance in diverse and rugged terrain.
Brand Belleville Video N/A