- Made of black EPDM/natural rubber with a two-way stretch polyester lining
- Material weight is 1050 g/m²
- Available in 10 standard sizes; 00-05 and 01Wide-04Wide
- Fitted with rotating inlet and exhaust valves
- Gas and watertight heavy-duty zip across the shoulders
- Black integrated rubber reinforcements from the foot over the knee to the seat, across shoulders and down on arms and in crotch area
- Reinforced rubber boots fitted with fin-strap holders
- Surveyor latex hood - standard latex hood glued to the suit. An insulating thermal hood is included in this configuration (hood sizes: Small and Standard)
- Integrated suspenders for ease-of-wear
- As an option, the Viking Pro 1000 can be equipped with a wide range of accessories; various cuff ring systems, different pockets, relief zip, neoprene or safety boots
The Viking Pro 1000 Drysuit with Turbo Hood is made of black EPDM/natural rubber with a two way stretch polyester lining. The suit is fitted with rotating inlet and exhaust valves and a heavy-duty zip. The suit is equipped with black integrated reinforcements from the foot over the knee to the seat. Boots are fitted with fin-strap holders. As an option, the Viking Pro 1000 can be equipped with cargo pocket, cylinder pocket and/or knife pocket and a relief zip.
Rescue and recovery divers can’t choose where and when to dive and may be forced to dive in contaminated waters. Consequently, it is vitally important for them to use a suit that combines protection against hazardous waters with flexibility and comfort. A Viking Pro 1000 in combination with either a rubber or a latex hood and a sleeve ring system with attached dry gloves is one of the best alternatives available.
In conjunction with a positive-pressure full-face mask, you are well equipped even for diving in contaminated water.
Brand Viking Video No