- Made of red or black EPDM/natural rubber with a two-way stretch polyester lining
- Material weight is 1550 g/m²
- Available in 8 standard sizes; 01-04 and 01Wide-04Wide
- Fitted with rotating inlet and exhaust valves
- Gas and watertight heavy-duty zip across the shoulders
- Black integrated rubber reinforcements from the foot up over the knee, across shoulders and down on arms and in crotch area
- Reinforced rubber boots
- Fitted with rubber yoke for the SuperLite 17 helmet, which includes a latex neckseal
- Integrated suspenders for ease-of-wear
- As an option, the Viking HD 1500 can be equipped with a wide range of accessories; various glove ring systems, different pockets, relief zip and safety boots
- Suit comes delivered in a bag including repair kit, zip care tools, inflator hose and user manual
The HD 1500 suit is made of red or black EPDM/natural rubber with a two way stretch polyester lining. The suit is fitted with rotating inlet and exhaust valves and a heavy-duty zip. The suit is equipped with black integrated reinforcements over the shoulders and from the foot up over the knee. As an option, the Viking HD 1500 suit can be equipped with various pockets and a relief zip.
Commercial divers use a wide range of straps and harnesses. To avoid the problem of equipment interfering with valves, the Viking inlet valve can be positioned flexibly on the chest and the long heavy-duty zipper makes the suit easy to don.
The dimensions of the wide models are designed to meet the demands of commercial divers.
This item is currently on the ANU list with approval # 2.2.11
*For more details on the HD1500, please refer to the DOCUMENTS tab and download the file available.
Brand Viking Video No