- Capacitive filtering
- Fused input
- Maybe used in series or parallel
- No derating or heat sinking required
- Completely serviceable
- 230V Input: Provision for inputs of 0- 250 VAC, 50- 400 Hz, replacing the standard of 0-125 VAC input voltage range, is available on most models; Contact your Amron Sales Representative for information
- Input Voltage: 0- 125 VAC, 50-400 Hz, single phase
- Load Regulation: The nominal output voltages of fixed output models are based on 115 VAC input with approximately one-half load. At no load,they will increase by approximately 10%. At full load, they will be reduced by approximately 10%
- Line Regulation: Output voltage change due to line change directly proportional to input change.
- Polarity: Output is floating; either positive or negative terminal may be grounded or floated up to 300V above ground
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -10 to +65°C. No derating required
Dimensions and Weight
- 6.59 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 3.44 in. H
- 7 lbs 4 oz.
- 11.25 in. L x 7.37 in. W x 5.12 in. H
- 18 lbs 23 oz.
Low-cost DC power suitable for driving loads such as lamps, relays, and small motors is provided by these unregulated power supplies. All components are generously derated, insuring a long and trouble-free life. Built-in fusing prevents damage due to prolonged overloading or short circuits. They are housed in extruded aluminum cases which can be mounted in any position.
Brand Acopian Video N/A