- Single high-intensity 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and will not break when dropped.
- LED will not break when dropped; no glass or filament
- Power control delivers constant light output during battery life
- Twist ON/OFF Bezel
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
- Fits Sea & Sea, Ultralight and other camera mounting adapters
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Includes mask strap
- Proudly made in the USA
- Dimensions: 6.50" x 1.60" x 1.40" (16.51 x 4.06 x 3.56 cm)
- Battery Description: 4 AA Alkaline/LR6/Nicad or NiMH AA-cells (Batteries not included)
- Burn Time: 4-5 hrs; 9-10 hrs (Lithium)
- Light Output: 77 lm
- Weight: 6.00 oz (170.10 g)
- Beam Distance: 328.00 ft (99.97 m)
- Depth Rating: 500.00 ft (152.40 m)
The Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 eLED Plus Dive Light with Mask Strap (black) is the best selling dive light on the market! Divers all over the world use this bright and compact light and trust it for its waterproof and impact resistant design. An included mask strap for easy mask attachment while diving adds to this light's usability. The Mini Q40 will enhance your diving experience and help you see all the amazing colors of marine light. The Q40 is also an ideal spotting light for photographers.
The main purpose of a secondary, or back-up dive light is to protect the diver during a nighttime dive in the event the primary dive light fails. Secondary dive lights are typically more compact, lightweight, and feature a more narrow beam. Secondary dive lights are smaller, so they easily fit into a BC pocket and are also ideal for exploring under ledges or the cracks and crevices of a reef.
Brand Underwater Kinetics Video No