- Tough, kink and abrasion resistant
- Buoyant in sea and fresh water
- Clean and odor free
- Flexible and non-aging
- 5 Part umbilical- Air, Pneumo, Comms/Strength, Hot Water Hose, and OTI Video and Light Cable
- (3) Oxygen fittings - Installed on both ends of the divers hose and the surface end of the pneumo hose
- (2) #8 JIC Swivel Hose Fittings installed on both ends of the hot water hose
- FTX-B-8-8 1/2" MNPT to #8 JIC Brass Coupler
- BPHC-8 Quick Disconnect Socket
- 4-Pin female waterproof connector installed on the diver's side of the communications cable
- Navy 5-Pin MS connector on the surface end of the communications cable
- D-ring with shackle installed on the diver's end and one D-ring installed on the surface end
- Brass tag
- Tested with certificication provided
Amron sells many different diving umbilical configurations. If you don’t see the configuration you need, please call our award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help build your diving umbilical, get a quote, and place your order today!
Please see Product Ordering Information below.
Amron International's diving umbilicals allow the commercial diver to be safer and more productive. The unique materials and cabled 'ropelike' construction combine to produce the most flexible, neutrally buoyant umbilicals available today. With no need to tape, much reduced repairs and longer life, Amron diving umbilicals not only improve commercial diver efficiency, they actually reduce costs for the commercial diving contractor.
Unlike rubber or PVC compounds used in some commercial diving hoses, Amron uses a particularly clean unfilled polymer containing no plasticizers or potentially harmful additives. This ensures breathing air gas quality is maintained under all conditions from -40°C to 60°C. Amron's diving umbilical hoses will not deteriorate significantly with age and remain flexible and abrasion resistant, thereby easily outlasting rubber and PVC type hoses.
Diving umbilicals in long, continuous lengths can be delivered. Standard lengths are 305m (1,000 ft.). Longer lengths are available upon request. The rugged abrasion resistant construction of Amron's diving umbilicals is ideal for surface supplied diving and can be incorporated with various electrical cables for compact, flexible diving umbilicals that are neutral or float in seawater.
Spiraling of diving umbilicals produces a unified flexible structure that allows components to realign when flexed, minimizing stresses induced by bending. No individual component is always on the inside or outside of the bend. This ensures the diving umbilicals are neither compressed nor stretched.
Brand Amron International Video No