- Broco Ultrathermic Underwater Cutting Rods may be used with a maximum of 150 amps to assist in the burning process but have no electrical requirement
- Once ignited, they continue to burn as long as oxygen is supplied or until the rod is consumed
- Broco Underwater Ultrathermic Underwater Cutting Rods are available in 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. diameters
- Standard length is 18 in.
- Broco offers 36 in. Ultrathermic Underwater Cutting Rods for heavier commercial diving jobs allowing more burn time between rod changes
- Items come in 25lb boxes.
Burning in excess of 10,000° F at the tip, Broco Ultrathermic Underwater Cutting Rods cut or melt virtually any known material. Broco's patented rod design features alloy core wires retained by circular crimps. The special design of the Broco Ultrathermic Underwater Cutting Rod prevents burn back into the underwater cutting torch, making Broco Underwater Ultrathermic Cutting Rods the safest in the commercial diving market. Broco Ultrathermic Cutting Rods can be bent 90 degrees or more to access hard to reach places without restricting oxygen flow or causing insulation to split or flake off.
Brand Broco Video No