- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Polyester Diamond Ripstop
- Flip Over Hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Polyester Taffeta
- Draft Collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort
- Vented Foot Box (patent pending) zips open for more comfort in warmer conditions
- Slumberjack limited warranty
- Temperature Rating: 20 Degree
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Carry Size: 9 in. x 17 in.
- Fits to 6 ft. 6 in.
- Shoulder Girth: 68 in.
- Shell Fabric: Polyester Diamond Ripstop
- Liner Fabric: Polyester Taffeta
- Fill: G3 Fiber
If "roughing it" means a comfortable sleep, the Slumberjack Ultimate 20 Degree Sleeping Bag is for you. This mummy bag boasts two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut that prevents cold spots. The revolutionary trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort is vented (patent pending) that zips open for more comfort in warmer conditions.
The Backpacking line of Slumberjack sleeping bags incorporates a proprietary G3 Fiber® insulation that compacts down while offering superior warmth to weight. Slumberjack mummy bags are shaped to eliminate extra bulk, however still offer enough room to spread out a little.
Slumberjack sleeping bags are warranted by Slumberjack to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product.
Brand Slumberjack Video No