- Frequency: 240-318MHz
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular
- Gain: +10.5 dBi, 244-318 MHz
- Power Handling: 200 Watts CW
- Axial Ratio: 3 dB at half power points
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Connector: BNC Female
- Finish: Black Anodize/Epoxy
- Deployment Time: < 1 minute
- Wind Loading: Designed to withstand 80 MPH
- Operating: -25 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage: -54 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- NSN: 5985-01-463-6558
The Trivec Avant AV-2055-3 Miniature Coat-Pocket High-Gain SATCOM Antenna is a small, light and high-gain foldable, UHF SATCOM antenna. This manpack UHF Satellite Communication (SATCOM) antenna is designed for special missions where portability and high gain are required.
Brand No Video No