- Several compartments large enough to carry needed medical supplies
- Front flap opens completely to allow full access to contents of bag
- One large, two medium, and three small sized mesh pockets
- Two medium sized zippered compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Thick padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps
- Carry handle
- Modular webbing on sides
- Main Compartment: 23 in. H x 14.5 in. W x 6.5 in. D
- Front and Inside Compartments: 8.5 in. H x 12 in. W x 3 in. D
Tactical Tailor's Trauma Pack is a medium sized frameless pack designed to meet the needs of the tactical medic or EMT. Constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon, this pack is large enough to carry needed medical supplies with several compartments to keep them all organized.
The main compartment opens with a heavy duty zipper and the front flap opens completely to allow full access to the contents of the bag. Inside the pack you will find one large, two medium, and three small sized mesh pockets as well as a medium sized zippered compartment. Outside the pack are two medium sized zippered compartments, both with internal mesh pockets and elastic loops for storage. The pack features thick padded shoulder straps, adjustable sternum and waist straps, a carry handle and modular webbing on the sides to allow for attachment of additional modular gear.
Brand Tactical Tailor Video No