- Waterproof/ Breathable Fabric
- Continuous Baffle Construction
- Ergonomic Hood and Foot Box
- Draft Collar
- Microfleece Lined Foot Box
- Tuck Stitch
- Sierra Designs limited warranty
- 15 degrees F / - 9 degrees C
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Fits Up To 6 ft.
- Zipper Side: Left
- Fill Weight: 24 oz
- Stuff Size: 8 in. x 18 in.
- Fill Material: 600-Fill Goose Down
- Shell Material: Drizone™ Waterproof/Breathable
- Liner Material: 30D Polyester
The Trade Wind 15 Sleeping Bag - Regular will keep you warm on cold-weather climbing, backpacking and mountaineering trips with the feature-packed, superior 800-fill goose down bag with Drizone waterproof/breathable shell.
These bags boast an ergonomically shaped foot box for ease of movement and snag-free zipper tracks to prevent the dreaded stuck zipper! Sierra Designs' 3-season sleeping bags are tried-and-true performers that go April through October, Moab to Marrakesh, without a worry.
Sierra Designs guarantees that the materials and workmanship in every product they make will stand up to the use for which it was designed.
Brand Sierra Designs Video No