- Large piston sensor gives excellent sensitivity
- Balanced valve design assures stable downstream pressure
- Large hand knob provides fast low-torque pressure settings
- Self-venting standard
- Available with optional gauge ports
- Dome and Air loaded available (non-venting only)
- Optional 6000 or 5000 psig inlet with 2500 psig outlet
- Operating Parameters: Pressure rating per criteria of ANSI/ASME B31.3
- Maximum Operating Pressure: Brass Body: 3750 psig
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 0-300, 0-600, 0-1000 & 0-1500 psig
- Design Proof Pressure: 150 percent of rated pressure
- Leakage: Bubble-tight
- Operating Temperature 1: -15 degrees F to +220 degrees F (-25 degrees C to +104 degrees C)
- Flow capacity 2:
- 1/4 in. main valve: Cv = 0.8
- For extended temperatures from -65 degrees F to +400 degrees F, consult factory.
- A secondary pressure drop due to the outlet cross-hole can significantly affect the rated flow capacity.
- Flow curves should be used for critical sizing applications.
Media Contact Materials
- Body: Brass
- Seat Main Valve: CTFE
- Seat Vent Valve: CTFE
- O-rings: Viton-A®
- Back-up Rings: Teflon®
- Gaskets: CTFE
- Remaining Parts: Stainless Steel, Teflon® & Brass
- Cleaning: CGA 4.1 and ASTM G93
- Weight (without gauges): 6.25 lbs. (2.83 kg)
- Pressure Conversion: 14.5 psig = 1 bar 145 psig = 1 MPa
- Repair Kits consist of: Springs, Vent Valves, Valve Caps, O-Rings, Seat and Back-Up Rings
- Soft Good Kits consist of: O-Rings, Seat and Back-Up Rings
The TESCOM 44-1300 Series is a high pressure, high flow pressure reducing regulator that offers a venting and balanced valve design. The 44-1300 Series provides Cv = 0.8 and 2.0. Dome and air load options are available. Ideal for use in commercial diving - breathing air, special gas mix regulation hard suit diving and high pressure tube trailer gas reduction.
Brand TESCOM Video No