- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- New technology called ACET allows 50,000 hours of operation on one single battery (on setting 7 out of 10)
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Unequaled light transmission
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 45 meters (135 feet)
- Comes with replaceable outer black rubber cover
- Outer rubber cover available in Dark Earth Brown
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials used
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
- Reduced training time and ammunition
- System: Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1X
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Reticle, size: 2 and 4 MOA *
- Optical coating: Anti reflex, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation NVD compatible (M2 only)
- Battery Type: One 3 Volt Lithium battery type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery Life, typical**: 50,000 hours at setting 7 out of 10
- Switch, dot brightness: 10 settings – 4 NVD, 6 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright
- Material housing: Extruded, high strength aluminum, hard anodized, black, non-glare finish. Sight body and mount protected by a rubber cover, mat black
- Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte, Dark Graphite Gray
- Material lens covers: Thermoplastic elastomer, black, non-glare finish
- Adjustment: 1 click = 10 mm at 80 meters = 13 mm at 100 meters = ½ in. at 100 yds
- Mounting: 1 ring, 30 mm or Aimpoint QR
- Length: 130 mm (5.1 in. )
- Width/height: 55 mm x 55 mm (2.2 in. x 2.2 in.)
- Ring width: Max 30 mm (1.2 in.)
- Weight: 220 grams (7.8 oz) incl. lens covers. Rubber cover 50 grams (1.7 oz)
- Temperature Range: -45 o C to +71o C (-50° F to +160° F)
- Water resistance: 45 meters (135 ft)
*MOA (Minute Of Angle) 1 MOA = 30 mm at 100 meters = 1 in. at 100 yards
**NEW ACET technology
When police and armed forces personnel are on duty, they need their equipment to handle just about any situation, anytime, anywhere. That’s why Aimpoint created the CompM3, a revolutionary sight that offers the highest standard available for sight systems technology.
Incorporating over 30 years of Aimpoint’s internationally recognized design innovations; the CompM3 features their latest technology and is even more rugged than Aimpoint’s other sights. Featuring our revolutionary Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology (ACET) that gives the sight unparalleled battery life and ease of use, the CompM3 works with any generation of night vision device (NVD). Built primarily for armed forces and police use to hold up under the roughest physical handling and most severe weather conditions, the CompM3 is also ideal for hunters and sport shooters.
The CompM3 comes with a replaceable, outer black rubber cover, which protects it from scratching and adds an additional stealth factor. The outer cover is also available in Dark Earth Brown – perfect camo for use in the desert and in the jungle.
Because Aimpoint® sights can be used with both eyes open, your field of view is unlimited at any distance. Eye relief is also unlimited, so your eye’s position behind the sight does not affect how well you see the target or the aiming point.
The bright red dot is very easy to see and your eye instinctively aligns it with your target. Unlike the lenses in cheaper red dot sights, Aimpoint’s lenses transmit nearly 100% of all wavelengths of light. This means that colors appear natural and are not distorted. Because of Aimpoint’s unique double lens system, the sights are parallax-free, meaning that no matter where on the lens you see the dot reflected, your point of aim will be your point of impact.
Shots that have to be fired with little time to think are always difficult. At these times it doesn’t matter if the range is short or long or if the target is standing still or moving. It is in such situations that Aimpoint proves its superiority over all other sights.
Brand Aimpoint Video No