- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount - Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact – No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying monocular
- System: Magnifying Module
- Magnification: 3X
- Eye relief: 5° FOV 40 – 90 mm at full FOV 60 – 65 mm
- Reticle, size: N/A
- Optical coating: N/A
- Battery Type: N/A
- Battery Life, typical: N/A
- Switch, dot brightness: N/A
- Material housing: N/A
- Surface finish: Anodized aluminum, dark grey, rubber covered black
- Material lens covers: N/A
- Adjustment: N/A
- Mounting: The 3XMag is provided with a 30 mm diameter tube (for mounting) and with 4 screw holes in the bottom surface for other mounting alternatives.
- Length: 110 mm (4.3 in.)
- Width/height: 44 x 41 mm (1.7 in. x 1.6 in.)
- Ring width: 30 mm
- Weight: 200 g (7,1 ounces) inc rubber cover
- Temperature Range: -45° C - 70° C in operation and storage
- Water resistance: 20 meters (67 ft.)
The Aimpoint 3x Magnifier is specially designed for compatibility with Aimpoint sights and for maximum flexibility and increased performance in the field. The 3x Magnifier is a revolutionary tool for military personnel, law enforcement, sport shooters and hunters.
When combined with Aimpoint’s patented TwistMount, the 3XMag gives the user something never before possible - the ability to switch in a split second from CQB (Close Quarters Battle) to semi-sniping and vice versa. Hunters can rapidly switch from non-magnifying to magnifying while still being able to keep their Aimpoint sight on their firearm. The versatile 3X Magnifier also can be used as a handheld magnifying glass monocular for discrete observation and identification.
The recommended mount for the Aimpoint 3x Magnifier is the Aimpoint Twist Mount, which allows for quick attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint TwistMount fits any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rail.
Brand Aimpoint Video N/A