- One size, fully adjustable
- Black with terra color contrasting thread.
- Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
- All hardware plated or epoxy coated in black color
- One gear rack
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class II harness standards
- Meets New NSN Construction criteria, NFPA 1983 (2006 edition) certified
- USN Version UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards.
- Color: Black
- Size: Standard (one size)
- Origin: Made in the USA
- Length: 14 in.
- Width: 5.0 in.
- Height: 5.0 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
The Yates USN Lightweight Assault Harness is approved by United States Navy use as rappel tower harness. Well suited for all rescue, military, SWAT and tactical applications where a Class II harness is utilized. Black webbing with terra contrasting thread, otherwise it is identical to standard Lightweight Assault harness. Quick adjust waist and leg buckle system for easier entry. D ring used for main attachment point.
Brand Yates Video No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)