- Created to meet the specialized requirements of the military's tactical cutting operations
- Ultra-lightweight rescue and recovery torch system is engineered to provide the greatest cutting capability in a man-carried torch system
- Provides the capability of cutting 8 linear feet of 1 inch thick steel in less than 10 minutes
- Contains a depth-compensating oxygen regulator to facilitate limited underwater cutting operations to 90 fsw
- Fast and easy set-up
- High Pressure Oxygen Cylinder
- Breachers A.R.C. Molle Backpack Assembly
- Battery Ignition Accessories
- Rod Extender
- Rod Quiver
- Leather Shield
- Safety Glasses
- Custom Foamed Storage Case
The PC/TACMOD1 is the basis for the U.S. Marine Corps' Assault Breachers' Torch Kit and also is in use with Army Special Forces, the F.B.I., and other federal and local special response teams. It was created to meet the specialized requirements of the military's tactical cutting operations. This ultra-lightweight system is engineered to provide the greatest cutting capability in a man-carried torch system. Backpacked in the operational mode, the PC/TACMOD1 is just half the weight of industrial cutting sets, yet provides the capability of cutting 8 linear feet of 1 in. thick steel in less than 10 minutes.
The PC/TACMOD1 setup is fast and easy. The use of hand-tight fittings and quick connects means no tools are required for assembly or disassembly. The PC/TACMOD1 torch kit is configured for use with Broco® cutting rods and RapidFire® cutting rod igniters. RapidFire’s fuel element reacts with oxygen to produce a preheat source facilitating near-instantaneous non-electric ignition of the cutting rods. For economical operations, the accessory battery ignition components allow easy lighting of the cutting rods.
For economical operations, the accessory battery ignition components allow easy lighting of the cutting rods. The PC/TACMOD1 comes complete with torch, high pressure oxygen cylinder, regulator, hoses, lightweight back harness, battery ignition accessories, rod extender, rod quiver, leather shield, gloves, safety glasses and custom foamed Pelican case.
Brand Broco Video No
What is the shelf life for the battery that is included with the Broco Tactical Cutting Torch Kit?If the battery is left sitting on the shelf without any charging intervals, the battery will go bad in about a year. If the battery is left sitting on the shelf and it’s charged every 2 months, the typical shelf life is about 3 years.