- 1,250 Foot Length Reels
- Color: Yellow
- Light weight
- PVC Core Tube
- Perforated PVC Cover
- Spiraled Synthetic Fiber Reinforcement
- 4:1 Burst to Working Pressure Safety Factor
- Excellent Abrasion and Impact Resistance
- Longer Life Over Rubber Hoses
- Other Longer Continuous Lengths Available - Please call Amron to request a quote.
- Other Colors Available: Gray, Red, Blue, or Black - Please call Amron to request a quote.
- Other Widths Available: 3/16 in., 1/2 in., and 3/4 in. - Please call Amron to request a quote.
- O.D.: 1/2 in. max.
- I.D.: 1/4 in. (6 mm)
- Min. Bend Radius: 5/8 in.
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI at 70°, 250 PSI at 150°
- Weight: 6.3 lbs/100 ft (9.0 Kg/100ft)
- Air Power Tools
- Pneumatic Motion Control
- Industrial Water Supply Lines
- Diver's Pnuemo Hose
- -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 66°C) or
- To 130°F (54°C) with 390C Brass Couplings
- Synflex Series 3903
- Synflex Series 390H
- Amron Series AHB
The Synflex 3630 Low Pressure Pneumo Hose for Air and Water is standard for the pneumo fathometer for diver umbilicals. The Synflex hose system is easy and convenient. Stock your size of hose and fittings, along with a crimping tool, and assemble simply and quickly on the job. Long-wearing 3630, made with tightly controlled tolerance specifications, offers excellent resistance to external abrasion, nicking and impact. And unlike red rubber hose, it is resistant to ultraviolet light, color change and stress cracking.
The specially formulated PVC core tube is chemically stable in the presence of many chemicals, gases and industrial waters except aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, and chlorinated solvents. This hose construction offers additional flexibility and is an economical alternative to other hose products of equal pressure rating for general purpose low-pressure air and water service. All hose sizes carry a 4:1 safety factor for burst pressure.
Different colors of pneumo hose in the umbilical provide the added safety of easily identifying the diver. The colors can be coordinated with the diver outputs on the Amron Air Control Systems.
Brand Synflex Video No
I have tar on the outer jacket of my hose and I would like to know how to clean the hose without damaging it?The manufacturer, Synflex, recommends using mineral oil to remove the tar and then rinse with fresh water.