- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display
- Three dive modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge mode
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM (reduced gradient bubble model) algorithm
- Built-in dive planner for planning upcoming dives
- Optional PC interface for detailed graphical logbooks and dive data analysis
- Deep Stop option which helps add further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling
The Suunto D4 Wristop Computer offers Multi-mode versatility - In both Air and Nitrox mode, the clear, easy-to-read screen can display your current and maximum depth, current time, dive time, decompression time, and temperature. Audible and visual depth and time alarms warn you when it’s time to start your ascent. In Nitrox mode, you can increase your time underwater by adjusting the oxygen content of your gas between 21% and 50% and adjust your Partial Pressure of Oxygen limit between 0.5 and 1.6 bar.
Dedicated Freedive mode - With its innovative freedive functions and dedicated freedive mode, Suunto D4 is also perfect if you’re serious about breath-hold diving. Programmed to sample depth three times a second, Suunto D4 records highly accurate data on the true depth reached.
Flexible decompression - Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM (reduced gradient bubble model) algorithm, Suunto D4 enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
Plan and review - You can test upcoming dives and view node compression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. When the dive is over, use optional Suunto Dive Manager PC software to transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis and to maintain a detailed logbook featuring graphical representation of all your dives.
Brand Suunto Video No