- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
Compact (pocket sized), dual-output LED flashlight designed for self-defense and personal protection. The Surefire E2D LED Defender® features a solid-state, two-stage light emitting diode that generates six times the output of a typical two-D-cell flashlight at its high setting and five lumens of useful light (enough to read a map or negotiate a dark path) on low.
Should 120 lumens of blinding light not be enough to convince an aggressor to back off, the E2DL's crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tailcap provide two sets of hard-anodized aluminum "teeth" as a last line of defense. Two useful output levels, a long runtime, a hard-anodized durable exterior, compact size, and enhanced personal protection capabilities make this flashlight a great everyday-carry option. Especially for those looking for a self-defense light with a bit more of a bite.
Brand Surefire Video N/A