- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Switches—Momentary-on tape (7 in. cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Color: Desert Sand Brown
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The Surefire M600C Scout Light® attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail. Its small size increases weapon maneuverability, increases rail space available for other accessories, and minimizes added weight. It uses a high-efficiency LED emitter, virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break, and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to create a beam with good reach and significant peripheral light for close- to medium-range applications. Maximum output is 120 lumens, and it produces tactical-level light—more than enough to temporarily overwhelm the night-adapted vision of an aggressor—for over three hours per set of batteries.
The M600C has two switch options: (1) a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; (2) a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro® backing. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for maximum light transmission, the M600C is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-tested, built to withstand the rigors of combat.
Note: Accessories in picture are sold separately.
Brand Surefire Video N/A