- High Strength - Very resistant to abrasion, UV resistant, and not affected by most petro-chemicals
- Bag leaves manufacturing facility equipped with all necessary hardware and is ready for immediate use
- Plunger Dump Valve which provides air control with a push-button knob at the top of the bag and a lanyard at the bottom of the bag
- 1/4 in. NPT inflation port installed for remote filling or multiple bag manifolding or to install optional brass quick disconnect
- Each Subsalve USA lift bag is tested prior to shipment *
- All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-0160-AIRBAGS, ABS, Department of Defense Standards
*Test documentation is available if requested at time of order.
Commercial Diving Lift Bags (open bottom) Specifications Order No. Lift Capacity Diameter Overall Height Weight C-100 120 lbs (55 kg) 1 ft. 4 in. (0.41 m) 2 ft. 6 in. (0.77 m) 5 lbs (2.27 kg) C-200 220 lbs (100 kg) 1 ft. 10 in. (0.56 m) 3 ft. (0.92 m) 7 lbs (3.18 kg) C-500 550 lbs (250 kg) 2 ft. 5 in. (0.74 m) 3 ft. 7 in. (1.07 m) 12 lbs (5.45 kg)
Subsalve's Commercial Lift Bags are especially suited for remote locations or for deployment from small craft and are capable of being used by a single diver. Open bottom design allows for self venting during ascent. Also equipped with a plunger dump valve activated by a push bottom knob at the top of the bag or via lanyard at bottom of bag. The Commercial Lift Bags have 6000 pounds rated strength, resin-treated nylon lift straps sewn directly to the bottom of the lift bag, and has a safe working ratio of 6:1.
Brand Subsalve Video No
How do I dump the air out of my lift bag?
There is a black Plunger Dump Valve on the top of the lift bag that releases the air from the lift bag. You can control the ascent of the lift bag by pulling the lanyard that is connected to this valve.
If you are using an Enclosed Floatation bag or Salvage Pontoon, you can find the Plunger Dump Valve on the side or corners of the lift bag.
Does the PDV Plunger Dump Valve automatically vent air?No. The PDV is designed to be used on an open bottom lift bag so automatic release of air is not required. The system is designed to have the diver vent air by pushing the dump button located on top of the valve or by pulling the lanyard at the bottom of the bag.