- Non-reversible vest style Type I PFD designed for comfort and performance
- Aquafoam flotation foam provides a minimum of 22 lb. (98 Newton) buoyancy
- Designed to turn most unconscious wearers face up
- Offshore PFD with encircling body belt and hinged back panel
- Foam-filled collar for additional head support
- Heavy-duty 210 Denier nylon shell and lining
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm.) of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS grade 6755 on panels and collar
- Two chest adjusters for improving flotation angle
- Special opening on back to accommodate most brands of fall protection harnesses
- Velcro patch on shoulder of vest to mount light for best visibility
- USCG Approved Type I
Non-reversible vest style Type I PFD is designed by Stearns for comfort and performance. Aquafoam flotation foam provides a minimum of 22 lbs. (98 Newton) buoyancy. Designed to turn most unconscious wearers face up.
USCG Approved Type I Green available by special order for Military Customers only - Contact Amron for details.
Brand Stearns Video N/A