- High visibility reflective tape and emergency whistle on bladder
- Halkey-Roberts 1F automatic inflator with single point indicator
- Automatic inflation when submerged in water; manual inflation by pulling lanyard or by oral tube
- Provides 33.7 lb. (150 Newton) buoyancy when fully inflated
- Clear window to view arming status of mechanism
- Pocket to store extra cylinder or gear and D-ring
- 2 in. adjustable belt for secure fit
- Mesh storage bag, cylinder and bobbin included
- Optional back flap for identification
- Heavy-duty nylon outershell
- Tri-fold design provides comfortable fit and easy repacking
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on front
The Stearns 1470 Ultra 4000 Manual/Automatic Inflatable PFD is USCG Approved Type V for use when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length not carrying passengers for hire. Approved substitute for a Type II or III PFD only when worn and used in accordance with the owner's manual.
Stearns Re-arm Kit #0927 is available. See Accessories Tab for details.
Brand Stearns Video N/A