- Capacity: 3 in. NPTF with 3 in. Camlock
- Performance: 450 gpm / 1688 lpm
- Flow Range 7-9 gpm / 26-34 lpm
- Working Pressure: 2000 psi / 140 bar
- Full Relief Setting 2250 psi / 155 bar
- Weight: 31 lbs / 14 kg
- Length: 14 in. / 35.5 cm
- Width: 12 in. / 30.4 cm
- Hydraulic Ports: -8 SAE O-ring
- Connection: 3/8 in. Male Pipe Adapter
- Couplers: Yes
- Hose Whips: No
- Submersible and Self Priming
- Dredges solids up to 3 inches in size
- Removes sand, clay and mud from work structures
- 450 gpm (1688 lpm) discharge
- Easy bowl inspection and clean out
- Built in reverse flow check
- Can run dry without damage
- 3 in. discharge
- CE Certified
The Stanley TP03 Submersible Trash Pump boasts 450 gpm of output flow, this pump is an efficient way to move large volumes of liquid with concentrations of solids up to 25% by volume. The TP03 handles solids up to 3 inches in size and is used for dredging and light cleaning tasks. The urethane bowl and impeller is abrasion resistant, resilient and impervious to petrochemical solvents.
No priming necessary, just drop it into the material and it’s ready for work.
The urethane bowl is virtually indestructible - tough, lightweight, abrasion resistant, resilient and impervious to petrochemical solvents. The Stanley TP03 Submersible Trash Pump can pump almost anything without damaging the bowl.
The TStanley TP03 Submersible Trash Pump’s efficient design places the urethane impeller above material flow, reducing blockage, jamming and overall pump wear while keeping liquids moving fast enough to pump high volumes of solids at a much higher head than non-submersible pumps.
For easy maintenance and inspection, simply remove the wing nuts and top plate, clean out the bowl and replace the cover and nuts. You’re back to work in less than 5 minutes.
The Stanley TP03 Submersible Trash Pump can run dry without damaging motor or impeller, reducing the possibility of downtime.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No