- Adjustable impact intensity
- Torque transmission to the commercial diver is minimal with the swing hammer design
- Coated with heat insulating and shock absorbing material
- Great for underwater nut, bolt, and anchor bolt driving and is equally popular for wood boring and drilling
- Large feathering trigger convenient to use and gives the commercial diver complete control of the impact wrench
- Standard reversing valve to provide instant reverse
- Hose whips are sold separately for Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench part number IW1234001. For hose whips please purchase 2 of Stanley Tools P/N: 01652 12 in. Hose Whips.
- Chuck Type: Sq. Drive: 3/4 in. (1.9 cm)
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Length: 9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
- Width: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1000-2000 psi (70-140 bar)
- Torque: 250-1200 ft. lbs (340-1632 Nm)
- Input Flow Range: 4-12 gpm (15-45 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Optimum Flow: 5-10 gpm (20-38 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Porting: 8 SAE O-ring
- Connect Size And Type: 3/8 in. Male Pipe Adapter
- Motor: Hyrevz™ motor
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW12 - P/N: IW1234001 Includes:
- (1) Coupler Set for the Hydraulic Underwater Tools - P/N: 03971
- User Manual
Stanley's hydraulic underwater impact wrenches are used throughout the commercial diving industry by underwater construction crews. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench model IW1234001 comes furnished with quick disconnect couplers, but the hose whips are sold separately. You can find them here: 01652 12 in. Hose Whip (All Hydraulic Tools Require 2).
No other underwater tool can match the power, light weight and overall efficiency of Stanley's underwater impact wrenches. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater IW12 impact wrench features adjustable impact intensity. The IW12 can handle a wide variety of commercial diving applications.
The rugged Stanley impact wrench mechanism is simple to maintain and has many features to give underwater impact wrench proven reliability. Torque transmission to the commercial diver is minimal with the swing hammer design. Designed to run from a wide range of hydraulic circuits, the Stanley IW12 is used for underwater nut, bolt and anchor bolt driving and is equally popular for wood boring and drilling.
The larger feathering trigger is convenient to use and gives the commercial diver complete control of the underwater impact wrench. The standard reversing valve provides instant reverse. For commercial diver comfort, the Underwater Impact Wrench IW12 handle is coated with a heat insulating, shock absorbing material.
*Please reference the ATTACHMENTS tab for downloadable and printable files on this underwater tool.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
Do any of the Stanley hydraulic tools ship full of hydraulic oil?No, but the factory normally will leave a little fluid inside the tool to help lubricate the internal components during storage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $49.00$43.39
List Price: $35.20$31.17