- Feathering On/Off Valve controls blow speed, making startup and initial underwater tool placement easy for the commercial diver
- Diaphragm-Type Accumulator design provides for trouble free operation and added punch with reduced recoil
- Will handle system back pressures up to 250 psi
- Accepts standard 1-1/8 inch hex tool bits and 1-1/4 inch hex tool bits
- Flush-face quick disconnect couplers are sold separately. For couplers, please purchase 1 set of Part Number 03971 Quick Disconnect Couplers
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker part number BR67320 Includes
- 12in. Pigtail Hose Whips (All tools require 2): Part Number 01652
- User Manual
- Input flow range: 7 - 9 gpm (26 – 34 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Input pressure: 1500 - 2000 psi (105 – 140 bar)
- Maximum back pressure: 250 psi (17 bar)
- Optimum flow: 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Steel capacity: 1-1/8 in. x 6 in. hex, 1-1/4 in. x 6 in. hex
- Weight: 67 lbs (30 kg)
- Length: 27 in. (68 cm)
- Width (at handles): 16 in. (41 cm)
- Porting: 8 SAE O-Ring
- Connector: 3/8 in. male pipe hose end
Note: Stanley suggest cleaning the sintered filter installed inside the valve cap assembly after every dive. To clean the filter, Stanley suggest soaking the filter in light oil after each use then blow the filter out with compressed air from the inside out while removed from the breaker. If the filter does not appear to be clean after this cleaning, replace the entire valve cap assembly.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR67 is medium duty underwater tool used by commercial divers for work in the 70-90 foot per pounds per blow impact class. This underwater tool is highly productive in underwater utility construction. This is primary used by commercial divers underwater for coral/barnacle removal, driving anchors, and breaking rock underwater.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR67 comes with hose whips. Quick disconnect couplers are sold separately.
The Stanley Easi-Ride™ foot, offered on the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater BR67 Breaker, absorbs and controls tool-bit bounce, greatly reducing commercial diver fatigue.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR67 has a Feathering On/Off Valve which controls blow speed, making startup and initial underwater tool placement easy.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR67 has a Diaphragm Accumulator which provides trouble-free operation for the commercial diver with system back pressures up to 250 psi (17 bar). The Stanley Hydraulic BR67 Underwater Breaker operates on open center systems and is available in 1-1/8 in. and 1-1/4 in. chuck hex sizes.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
How do I clean the Valve Cap Assembly?Stanley suggest soaking the filter in light oil after each use then blow the filter out with compressed air from the inside out while removed from the breaker. If the filter does not appear to be clean after this cleaning, replace the entire valve cap assembly.
Where is the Valve Cap Assembly located?The Valve Cap Assembly looks like a large nut and is located on top of the Handle Assembly.
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $444.47$393.58
List Price: $54.04$47.85