- Feathering ON/OFF valve to control output energy of the underwater tool through the full range from 0 to 1,800 making start-up and initial underwater tool placement easy
- Diaphragm-Type Accumulator design provides for ease of maintenance and extended service life of the underwater tool.
- Will handle system back pressures up to 250 psi (17 bar)
- Accepts standard 1 in. hex tool bits
- Flush-face quick disconnect couplers are sold separately. For couplers, please purchase 1 set of Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Part Number 03971 Quick Disconnect Couplers
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR45350 Includes:
- 12in. Pigtail Hose Whips (All tools require 2): Part Number 01652
- User Manual
- Steel Capacity: 1 in. Hex x 4-1/4 in.
- Output : 1800 Blows Per Minute
- Input Flow Range: 7 - 9 gpm (26-34 lpm) at the diver
- Input Pressure: 1500 - 2000 psi (105 - 140 bar)
- Max. Back Pressure: 250 psi (17 bar)
- Optimum Flow: 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Porting: 8 SAE O-Ring
- Connector: 3/8 in. Male Pipe Hose End
- Weight: 45/48 lbs (20/21 kg)
- Length: 23.5/25.5 in. (60/65 cm)
- Width (At Handles): 14 in. (35 cm)
Note: Stanley suggest cleaning the sintered filter installed inside the valve cap assembly after every dive. To clean the filter, Stanley suggest soaking the filter in light oil after each use then blow the filter out with compressed air from the inside out while removed from the breaker. If the filter does not appear to be clean after this cleaning, replace the entire valve cap assembly.
Stanley's rugged, lightweight and powerful construction of the Stanley Hydraulic BR45 Underwater T-handle Breaker makes it ideal for commercial diving operations that require 35-65 foot pounds per blow impact pressure class. This Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Light To Medium Duty Breaker BR45 is designed for light to medium duty commercial diving operation which excels with light underwater rock and concrete demolition, asphalt cutting, coral/barnacle removal, and are popular for rod driving for electric utilities.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR45 comes with hose whips. Quick disconnect couplers are sold separately.
The Stanley Easi-Ride™ foot, offered on the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater BR45 Breaker absorbs and controls tool-bit bounce, greatly reducing commercial diver fatigue.
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR45's feathering On/Off Valve allows the commercial diver to control the output energy of the tool through the full range from 0 to 1,800 blows per minute, making startup and initial tool placement easy.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Breaker BR45 also has a Diaphragm-Type Accumulator design provides for ease of maintenance and extended service life of the Stanley Hydraulic Breaker BR45 underwater tool. All models operate at a maximum back pressure of 250 PSI (17 bar) on open-center systems.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
How do I clean the Valve Cap Assembly?Stanley suggest soaking the filter in light oil after each use then blow the filter out with compressed air from the inside out while removed from the breaker. If the filter does not appear to be clean after this cleaning, replace the entire valve cap assembly.
Where is the Valve Cap Assembly located?The Valve Cap Assembly looks like a large nut and is located on top of the Handle Assembly.
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
Do any of the Stanley hydraulic tools ship full of hydraulic oil?No, but the factory normally will leave a little fluid inside the tool to help lubricate the internal components during storage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $31.57$27.96
List Price: $61.05$64.87