- All electric control system with rotary switches
- All components are assembled for easy routine servicing
- Upper frame can be removed for more serious servicing
- Quartz hour meter in the control panel records engine run time
- The hydraulic pump is mounted directly to the engine eliminating any misalignment and ensuring long life of the drive coupling
- In-tank hydraulic filter continuously cleans the hydraulic fluid and assures that refill fluid passes through the filter for a clean refill
- 35-Ah sealed, non-spillable, no-maintenance battery is located inside a covered compartment
- Pressure lubrication system with a pressure sensing switch that will shut down the engine if engine oil level is too low
- Some models are available with 110 VAC, 60 Hz electric power provided by a Briggs and Stratton PowerLink inverter system
- System will deliver 1000 Watts, continuous and 1500 Watts intermittent power through GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) receptacles
- Output Capacity: 5 or 8 GPM (20 or 30 LPM)
- Pressure: 2000 PSI (140 bar)
- Circuit Type: Open Center
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 3 gallons (11 liters)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 gallons (26.5 liters)
- Weight (Wet): 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 35 in. L x 21.5 in. W x 29 in. H (89 cm L x 54.6 cm W x 73.7 cm H)
- Engines: Briggs and Stratton 18 Horsepower Vanguard
The GT Series of Stanley Hydraulic Power Units are designed for continuous duty operation with an efficient oil cooler as standard equipment.
The GT18B02 GT Hydraulic Power Unit is a small compact hydraulic power unit designed to provide power for underwater hydraulic tools requiring a single 5 gpm up to 8 gpm. The Stanley GT18B02 Hydraulic Power Unit is powered by a Briggs & Stratton industrial grade engine. Folding and locking handle, electric start, auto throttle, pressurized engine lubrication, and large pneumatic tires are standard equipment.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $411.00$396.62