For compatible tools, please see "Tools that are compatible with the Stanley GT18B01 Hydraulic Power Unit" below.
- All electric control system with rotary switches
- All components are assembled for easy routine servicing
- Upper frame can be removed for more serious servicing
- Quartz hour meter in the control panel records engine run time
- The hydraulic pump is mounted directly to the engine eliminating any misalignment and ensuring long life of the drive coupling
- In-tank hydraulic filter continuously cleans the hydraulic fluid and assures that refill fluid passes through the filter for a clean refill
- 35-Ah sealed, non-spillable, no-maintenance battery is located inside a covered compartment
- Pressure lubrication system with a pressure sensing switch that will shut down the engine if engine oil level is too low
- System will deliver 1000 Watts, continuous and 1500 Watts intermittent power through GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) receptacles
- Output Capacity: 5 or 8 GPM (20 or 30 LPM)
- Pressure: 2000 PSI (140 bar)
- Circuit Type: Open Center
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 3 gallons (11 liters)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 gallons (26.5 liters)
- Weight (Wet): 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 35 in. L x 21.5 in. W x 29 in. H (89 cm L x 54.6 cm W x 73.7 cm H)
- Engines: Briggs and Stratton 18 Horsepower Vanguard
Tools that are compatible with the Stanley GT18B01 Hydraulic Power Unit
Tool Part # Tool Name Compatible? Tool Max. GPM GT18B01 Power Unit Max. GPM BR45350 Hydraulic Underwater Light To Medium Duty Breaker BR45 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM BR67320 Hydraulic Underwater Light To Medium Duty Breaker BR45 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM BR87320 Hydraulic Underwater Heavy Duty Breaker BR87 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM CH1533101 Hydraulic Underwater Light and Medium Chipping Hammer CH15 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM CH18311 Hydraulic Underwater Chipping Hammer CH18 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM CO23341 Hydraulic Underwater Cut-Off Saw CO23 NO 15 GPM Use the GT23B02 Hydraulic Power Unit CS06920 Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06 - CS06920 - 15 Inch Capacity YES 9 GPM 8 GPM CS06930 Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS06 - CS06930 - 20 Inch Capacity YES 9 GPM 8 GPM CS113NO Hydraulic Underwater Chainsaws CS11 NO 14 GPM Use the GT23B02 Hydraulic Power Unit DL07652 Hydraulic Underwater Drill DL07 YES 10 GPM 8 GPM DS115000 Hydraulic Underwater Diamond Chainsaw DS11 NO 12 GPM Use the GT23B02 Hydraulic Power Unit GR29310 Hydraulic Underwater Grinder GR29 YES 12 GPM 8 GPM GR2930101 Hydraulic Underwater Grinder GR29 (CE Version) YES 12 GPM 8 GPM HD45310 Hydraulic Underwater Hammer Drill HD45 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM ID07920 Hydraulic Underwater Impact Drill/Wrench ID07 YES 12 GPM 8 GPM IW12340C Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW12 YES 12 GPM 8 GPM IW1234001 Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW12 YES 12 GPM 8 GPM IW16350 Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW16 YES 12 GPM 8 GPM IW24360 Hydraulic Underwater Impact Wrench IW24 YES 12 GPM 8 GPM SK58310 Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 YES 9 GPM 8 GPM
The GT Series of Stanley Hydraulic Power Units are designed for continuous duty operation with an efficient oil cooler as standard equipment.
The GT18B01 GT Hydraulic Power Unit - CE Version is a small compact hydraulic power unit designed to provide power for underwater hydraulic tools requiring a single 5 gpm up to 8 gpm. The Stanley Hydraulic Power Unit GT18 is powered by a Briggs & Stratton industrial grade engine. Folding and locking handle, electric start, auto throttle, pressurized engine lubrication, and large pneumatic tires are standard equipment.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
Does the GT18 Hydraulic Power Unit ship with hydraulic oil?Yes, it ships with roughly 7/8 of a full tank.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $419.50$404.82