- Grinding wheels are sold separately
- 4-10 gpm (15-38 lpm) operating range at the commercial diver end
- 2700 rpm @ 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Adjustable wheel guard
- Assist handle with plastisol covering
- Hosewhips and quick disconnect couplers are sold separately for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder part number GR29310. Two Stanley Tools 12 in. Pigtail Hose, Part #: 01652 need to be purchased for the underwater tool to be operational. For quick disconnect couplers, please purchase Stanley Tools Quick Disconnect Face Coupler Set 3/8 in. NPT Part # 03971.
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder Part Number GR29310 Tool Includes
- User Manual
- Capacity: 9 in. wheel on 5/8 in. -11 arbor
- Rpm: 2700 @ 10 gpm (2700 @ 38 gpm)
- Weight (with guard): 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- Length: 11 in. (28 cm)
- Width (with guard): 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Pressure: 1000 - 2500 psi (70-176 bar)
- Flow range: 4-10 gpm (15-38 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Optimum flow: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Porting: -8 SAE O-ring
- Motor: Stanley Hyrevz Gear
The Stanley Hydraulics Underwate Grinder GR29
Hose whips and quick disconnect couplers are sold separately for the Stanley Hydraulics Underwater Grinder part number GR29310.
Stanley's Underwater Hydraulic Grinder GR29 can be used by commercial divers for underwater grinding and cleaning with either cup or standard grinding wheels, wire or nylon brushes. Grinding wheels are sold separately.
The integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor is manufactured to exacting standards to deliver maximum efficiency for the Stanley Hydraulics Underwater Grinder GR29. The plastisol covering the handle transmits very little heat. The plastisol gives a more comfortable grip to the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater GR29. There are two positions available for the assist handle to be conveniently placed by the commercial diver. Either position is at a most comfortable handling position from the valve handle.
The wheel guard is adjustable. By loosening the clamp screw the guard may be rotated to any convenient position by the commercial diver.
*Please see ACCESSORIES tab for service tools, grinding wheels, and accessories for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder GR29.
*Please see PARTS tab on this webpage for the list of parts associated with this underwater tool.
*Please reference the ATTACHMENTS tab for downloadable and printable files on this item. Available files for download are listed below:
- GR29 Accessories
- GR29 Users Manual
- GR29 Blowapart and Key
See printable file of the "Hydraulic Tool to Hydraulic Hose Diagram" in the ATTACHMENTS tab for more information.***
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
Do any of the Stanley hydraulic tools ship full of hydraulic oil?No, but the factory normally will leave a little fluid inside the tool to help lubricate the internal components during storage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $77.65$68.76