- Grinding wheels are sold separately
- 4-10 gpm (15-38 lpm) operating range at the commercial diver end
- 2700 rpm @ 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Adjustable wheel guard
- Assist handle with plastisol covering
- Hosewhips are sold separately for the CE version Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder part number GR2930101. For hosewhips, please purchase two of Stanley Tools 12 in. Pigtail Hose Part #: 01652.
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder Part Number GR29310 Tool Includes
- User Manual
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder Part Number GR2930101 Tool Includes
- Capacity: 9 in. wheel on 5/8 in. -11 arbor
- Rpm: 2700 @ 10 gpm (2700 @ 38 gpm)
- Weight (with guard): 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- Length: 11 in. (28 cm)
- Width (with guard): 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Pressure: 1000 - 2500 psi (70-176 bar)
- Flow range: 4-10 gpm (15-38 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Optimum flow: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Porting: -8 SAE O-ring
- Motor: Stanley Hyrevz Gear
The Stanley Hydraulics Underwater Grinder GR29 is used by commercial divers for top, face, and side grinding using 9 inch (228.6 mm) diameter wheels. Wire brushes can also be used and depressed-center wheels with an optional adapter. This hydraulic underwater tool can be used by commercial divers to clean off barnacles or coral off of the bottom of the ships.
The CE version of the Stanley Underwater Hydraulic Grinder part number GR2930101 comes with quick disconnect couplers but hose whips are sold separately. Hose whips and quick disconnect couplers are sold separately for the Stanley Hydraulics Underwater Grinder part number GR29310.
Stanley's Underwater Hydraulic Grinder GR29 can be used by commercial divers for underwater grinding and cleaning with either cup or standard grinding wheels, wire or nylon brushes. Grinding wheels are sold separately.
The integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor is manufactured to exacting standards to deliver maximum efficiency for the Stanley Hydraulics Underwater Grinder GR29. The plastisol covering the handle transmits very little heat. The plastisol gives a more comfortable grip to the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater GR29. There are two positions available for the assist handle to be conveniently placed by the commercial diver. Either position is at a most comfortable handling position from the valve handle.
The wheel guard is adjustable. By loosening the clamp screw the guard may be rotated to any convenient position by the commercial diver.
*Please see ACCESSORIES tab for service tools, grinding wheels, and accessories for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Grinder GR29.
*Please see PARTS tab on this webpage for the list of parts associated with this underwater tool.
*Please reference the ATTACHMENTS tab for downloadable and printable files on this item. Available files for download are listed below:
- GR29 Accessories
- GR29 Users Manual
- GR29 Blowapart and Key
See printable file of the "Hydraulic Tool to Hydraulic Hose Diagram" in theAttachments tab for more information.***
Brand Stanley Tools Video No