- Configured to operate with virtually any style full face mask (ffm) such as the AGA® MKII or Kirby Morgan® EXO-BR™
- With the addition of a CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit, the SSB-2010 is easily converted into a portable surface station such as the Aquacom® STX-101 Transceiver
- Gives divers the ability to talk to one another or talk to any compatible surface station while they are underwater
- Heavy Duty design
- Voice Operated Transmission (VOX)
- Voice menu so that the user can easily adjust the SSB-2010 underwater
- Earphone Volumes
- Storage Bag: Part Number 134153-000
- Adjusting Tool: Part Number 910013-000
- User Manual
Channels1 = 32.768 kHz upper sideband2 = 32.768 kHz lower sideband3 = 31.250 kHz upper sideband4 = 31.250 kHz lower sidebandAquacom® SSB-2010 Compatibility ChartXT-100 Buddy Phone®RX-100-D2-A Buddy Phone®SSB-1001BEMA-2XT-100-H Buddy Phone®SP-100D-2 Buddy Phone2®CDK-6 KitEMX-2BSCU-BUD/S Buddy
- Nominal Range: Calm sea: Greater than 1,000 meters
- Transmitter Band: 31 to 33 kHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 300-4,000 Hz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -110 dBv
- Acoustic Output Power: 3 Watts (176.4 dB re 1 uPA at one meter)
- Auto. Gain Control (AGC): 120 dB dynamic range
- Transducer: Piezoelectric type
- Transmitter Activation: Voice operated transmitter (VOX) or manual activation Push-to-Talk
- Battery Type: 8-AA Alkaline cells or opt. Rechargeable RB-10A Nickel Cad. Pack. or NiMH
- Battery Life: 12 hrs on AA Alkaline, 10% duty cycle, 13 hrs NiMH
- Low Battery Indicator: Flashing Red LED on upper housing (also indicates power is ON)
- Housing Dimensions: 7.60 in. H x 3.55 in. W x 1.80 in. D (19.9 cm x 9 cm x 4.6 cm)
Phone®MKII BUD Buddy Phone® D2STX-101/MEMX-2TEC-BUD Buddy Phone®SSB-2000/1RCL-7ASTX-101
The Aquacom® SSB-2010 transceiver is a 3 watt, multichannel single sideband underwater telephone designed with the Professional Search and Rescue Teams in mind. The SSB-2010 can be configured to operate with virtually any style full face mask or mouth mask. With the addition of a CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit, the SSB-2010 is easily converted into a portable surface station such as the Aquacom® STX-101 Transceiver.
Standard features are: Voice Operated Transmitter (VOX), Push-to-talk control (PTT), Squelch, 4 channels, Earphone volumes, Voice menu (the user can adjust the SSB-2010 underwater via the voice menu), removable transducer, and heavy duty design. This system is tough, powerful and a must for any serious Search and Rescue Team.
Please see the OVERVIEW tab for all compatible communication systems.
Brand OTS Communication Mode No Video No
What do I need so I can use my OTS wireless communication system with the EXO-BR mask?
If we assume you are using the SSB-2010 Diver’s Through-Water Transceiver, then you would need to install an EMA-2B Earphone/Microphone assembly on your EX0-BR mask. You would then connect the EMA-2B HI-USE Connector to your SSB-2010 transceiver. Once everything is connected and turned on, you should be able to communicate with the surface.